Helping Women Stay Clean, Every Step of the Way
The Swash bidet seat, with its dual wand system, leaves women feeling clean and rejuvenated. The warm water cleansing is especially helpful during menstruation, and many women find the soothing properties of our bidet seat can help alleviate the discomforts associated with constipation, yeast infections, and irritation. The Swash bidet toilet seat is particularly helpful during and after pregnancy to help soothe anal irritation, hemorrhoids and general discomfort. Many women also find the Swash to be a comfortable and hygienic way to clean themselves following intercourse.
Swash Bidet Toilet Seats provides an effective and natural way to eliminate vaginal odor throughout the month, and it is particularly useful during a period. Menstrual flow is not simply blood; it also contains cervical and vaginal mucus and degenerated endometrial particles. When this fluid comes in contact with bacteria in the air, it begins to decompose and can become odiferous The gentle cleansing of the feminine wash rinses the area clean, removes any odor and helps to make what can be an uncomfortable time of the month a little more pleasant. In addition, the Swash and its dual wand system also serve to keep the rectal area clean.
Yeast infections can cause itching, discharge and unpleasant odor. While the Swash can't cure a yeast infection, it can provide soothing relief from the symptoms while treatment is being received from a gynecologist or over the counter medications.
The Swash is ideal for pregnant women for many reasons:
- Hemorrhoids -- Due to increased weight gain during pregnancy, women often develop hemorrhoids. Hemorrhoids are veins that swell and protrude around the anus. The symptoms are a painful burning sensation, itching, swelling and bleeding. Toilet paper often exacerbates hemorrhoid symptoms. The Swash's warm water posterior wash and air dryer eliminate the need for abrasive toilet paper and keep the affected area clean and dry, providing comfort and relief from tenderness and irritation.
- Lack of Mobility - The changing shape and increased weight gain during pregnancy can make it awkward and difficult for expecting mothers to thoroughly clean themselves. The Swash's dual wand system provides excellent cleansing in both the feminine and posterior area.
- Cleanliness Before, During and after Delivery -- Women need extra help with cleanliness during pregnancy. Before the baby comes, women can experience the loss of the plug of mucus, water breaking and loss of amniotic fluid. The gentle cleansing of the Swash provides comfort and relief.
There are also massive physical changes that occur during the first few weeks after giving birth which can be comforted by the Swash and its gentle warm water wash:
- Lochia -- The term "lochia" is the bleeding that occurs as the uterus sheds its lining after the birth. This occurs whether the birth is vaginal or cesarean. While women have traditionally been told to expect their lochia to last for 10 to 14 days, recent studies have indicated that most women experience lochia for at least a month after the delivery, and many for as long as six weeks. This means exceptional feminine cleaning is needed during this time, and Swash delivers that even when you're sleep deprived or holding a baby with one arm.
- Perineum - The perineum may have swelling, bruising, or other complications that can be soothed by the Swash.
- Urinary tract - The doctor will want to ensure that there aren't any delivery-related bladder problems caused by trauma to the area during the delivery, the effects of certain anesthetics, and so on. The Swash delivers unparalled hygiene for urinary clean-up.
- Introducing the Swash
- Swash Benefits
- Swash Accessories
- Extended Warranties
- Decorative Bidet Hose
- Chrome Elbow Bidet Hose
- Standard Bidet Hose
- Bidet Hose Extension Kit
- Swash Ecoseat Filter
- Swash Filter
- Swash Bidet Remote Control
- Swash Bidet Mounting Kit
- Swash Bidet Seat T-Valve
- Carex Bidet Seat Riser with Handles
- Carex Bidet Seat Riser
- Swash Bidet Top Mount Hardware Kit
- Swash Installation
- Electrical Requirements
- Plumbing Requirements
- Swash Warranty
- Swash FAQ
- Swash Toilet Fit