Swash Toilet Fit
Brondell Swash Bidet Toilet Seats fits most residential toilets, including many contoured one-piece fixtures. Unless you have a toilet with a square bowl or unusual shape, the Swash should fit your toilet. To confirm, please double check all measurements prior to ordering.
To insure proper fit, simply follow the instructions below:
- View our Swash fit diagram below or you can download and print it by clicking here (Adobe PDF).
- Measure to determine if you have a round or elongated fixture.
- Measure the distance between your mounting bolt holes to determine proper fit.
- Lastly, measure the distance from the center of the bolt holes to the toilet tank to determine proper clearance.
Please note: if the distance measured from the center of the bolt holes to the toilet tank is less than 2”, the front end of the Swash may slightly extend over the front edge of your toilet bowl as there may not be enough room to slide the seat all the way back.
You may also check our toilet fit list, which lists many different brands and models of toilet fixtures along with information on whether or not the Swash fits.
You can download the entire "Toilet Fit List" by clicking here.
Please note that the Swash will not fit the Kohler San Raphael toilet fixture.
If you have any questions regarding compatibility or fit, please give us a call toll free at 1-888-542-3355 or send us an email.
- Introducing the Swash
- Swash Benefits
- Swash Accessories
- Extended Warranties
- Decorative Bidet Hose
- Chrome Elbow Bidet Hose
- Standard Bidet Hose
- Bidet Hose Extension Kit
- Swash Ecoseat Filter
- Swash Filter
- Swash Bidet Remote Control
- Swash Bidet Mounting Kit
- Swash Bidet Seat T-Valve
- Carex Bidet Seat Riser with Handles
- Carex Bidet Seat Riser
- Swash Bidet Top Mount Hardware Kit
- Swash Installation
- Electrical Requirements
- Plumbing Requirements
- Swash Warranty
- Swash FAQ
- Swash Toilet Fit