Installing The Swash
The Swash high-tech bidet toilet seat installs directly onto your existing toilet.
We designed the Swash to fit over 98% of residential toilets in the United States, allowing us to provide its amazing bidet benefits to nearly all American households.
Best of all, just about anyone can install it, usually in under an hour!
Swash 1000 Installation Video
Tools Needed for Self-Installation:
- Flathead Screwdriver
- Phillips Screwdriver
- Universal Wrench (crescent wrench)
- Measuring Tape
Swash Installation in 4 Easy Steps
To have your Swash professionally installed or to find a licensed electrician in your area, please use our preferred partner eLocal.com by clicking on the links below:
eLocal provides the most comprehensive and user friendly directories of their kind.
Installing Your Swash Bidet Filter
Refer to the images below.
- Shut the toilet water supply valve off
- Disconnect the Bidet Hose from the T-Valve
- Connect the female end of the Swash Filter to the open T-Valve connection
- Connect the Bidet Hose to the male end of the Swash Filter
- Turn the toilet water supply valve on
- Swash Bidet Seat Video
- Introducing the Swash
- Swash Benefits
- Swash Accessories
- Swash Installation
- Electrical Requirements
- Plumbing Requirements
- Swash Warranty
- Swash FAQ
- Swash Toilet Fit